Everyday banking made easy and interest calculated on a daily basis - a Trust Bank savings account gives you the flexibility to manage your funds as you desire. Choose from a range of savings accounts that allow you to withdraw your funds at any time for easy, convenient banking
Features & Benefits
- Personalized MICR Cheque Book
- Nominal service charge
- Any branch banking facility
- Rate of Interest : 5.00% p.a
- Bank accepts and supports Standing Instructions.
- Option is available to collect e-Statement
- Dedicated phone service team available to answer your Trust Savings Deposit Account queries
- Access to your funds via TBL ATMs/any Visa ATMs
- VISA Debit Card facility
- Free Internet Banking facility
- SMS Alert services on all transactions in your account
- Free Online Banking services at all Trust Bank branches
- Resident Bangladeshi National
- Age: 18 years or above
- Joint account can be opened
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of his / her / their guardian
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate / Passport / Voter I.D. Card / National I.D. Card / Driving License.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer.
- The account requires an introduction by an existing and satisfactory account holder of Trust Bank Limited.
- Certified document(s) for source of income.
- Tax Certificate.
- Proof of communication address: Photocopy of an Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Wasa Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Initial deposit money (Cash) SB-TK 1000/- and CD Tk 5,000/-.
- One passport size photograph of Nominee duly attested by the A/C Holder (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- Transaction Profile.
- KYC Form.
- Incidental Charge: No Charge
- Service Charge : No Charge
Account Maintenance Fee:
- No Charge for Balance less than or equal to Tk. 5000
- Tk. 100 Half Yearly for Balance less than or equal to Tk. 25000
- Tk. 300 Half yearly for Balance greater than Tk. 25000
- Standing instruction: Tk. 200.00 per instance excluding DPS & Loan Installment Payment. No charge for Defence Personnel and TBL employees
- Account Closing Charge : Tk. 200 Per Account
- Solvency Certificate: Tk. 500.00 per instance. No charge for Defence Personnel and TBL employees
- Issue of Cheque Book (MICR): Tk. 3 Per Leaf
- No Charge (Half Yearly & Yearly) for One Time
- Subsequestly, Per Page Tk. 25 & Minimum Tk. 100
- Online Transactions - free of service charge.
- Activation Charge for Dormant A/C: Tk. 100 Per Account