Mudaraba Term Deposit Receipt (MTDR) is a profit bearing account which offers returns by depositing money for fixed period of time based on Mudaraba principles of Islamic Shariah
Minimum amount: BDT 10,000.00
Provisional Profit rate:
1 Months 2.00% p.a.
3 Months 4.00% p.a.
6 Months 4.00% p.a.
12 Months and above 4.00% p.a.
- Copy of National I.D. Card/Citizenship Certificate / Passport / other documents of A/C holder and Nominee.
- 02 Recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer and photograph of nominee(s) (attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Introduction of the account
- Certified document(s) for source of income
- TIN Certificate
- Trade License, Partnership deed, Certificate of Incorporation, Articles and Memorandum of Association, Board Resolution, Form-XII, Personal Information of Directors, TIN Certificate of directors