This deposit product is guided by the Mudaraba principles of Islamic shariah. It enables you to operate a kind of Current Account which incurs profit. Profit is calculated on daily basis and credited on half yearly basis using the provisional rate and final profit rate is adjusted at the year end.
- Minimum amount to open account: BDT 10,000.00
- Any Bangladeshi citizen min. 18 years of Age/Institution.
- Copy of National I.D. Card/Citizenship Certificate / Passport / other documents of A/C holder and Nominee.
- 02 Recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer and photograph of nominee(s) (attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Introduction of the account
- Certified document(s) for source of income
- TIN Certificate
- Initial deposit of Tk 5,000/-
- Trade License, Partnership deed, Certificate of Incorporation, Articles and Memorandum of Association, Board Resolution, Form-XII, Personal Information of Directors, TIN Certificate of directors.