Saving, however little that may be, is the spirit of banking! No matter how young the account holder is banking experience is never complete without a DPS Account. Trust Student DPS is specially designed for the under-aged student segment of the population, to help them develop a saving tendency. This group remains unbanked and unserved not only because of age, but also because of the amount that may seem insignificant. Nevertheless, at TBL, no age is too young and no amount is too small to be banked on.
- Choice of tenure of 2,3,4,5,7 and 10 years
- Can be opened any amount multiple of BDT 100/-
Trust Student DPS Installment Schedule:
|Interest rate||Installment||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years||7 years||10 years|
** Any benefit from the above schemes under purview of income tax or any other levy as decided by the Government of Bangladesh.
- Must be a student
- No minimum age bar
- Valid Student ID / National ID card/ Identification document
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate / Passport / Voter I.D. Card / National I.D. Card / Driving License.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer.Certified document(s) for source of income.
- The account requires to be introduced by an existing and satisfactory account holder of Trust Bank Limited.
- Nominee form and photograph of nominee(s) (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- KYC Form.