Purchase of non-commercial new/reconditioned vehicles for personal use
- For Any New or Reconditioned Car
- Investment Size :Investment amount would be max 80% of the vehicle price but not Exceeding BDT 12 lac.
- Minimum 50% equity participation is required
- Customer Segment: Any confirmed and in-service Defense Officers (Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Air Force and Bangladesh Navy) who have the means and capacity to repay bank investment.
- Purpose: Purchase of non-commercial new and reconditioned vehicles for personal use.
- Location: Customer should have present address / residence within the city or town areas where the Bank has it’s branch at the time of availing of the investment facility.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: Max in conformity with retired age (having one year of unexpired service length ahead of investment tenor).
- Minimum Income: The customer must have sufficient income to repay the monthly investment installment.
- Type of Car: New car, jeep, microbus, Reconditioned New car, jeep, microbus - 6 years from the date of manufacture as declared by the Govt. from time to time.
Mode of Investment :Hire Purchase under Shirkatul Melk (HPSM).
Tenor :Max 60 months.
Investment Burden Ratio (IBR %):40% of Net Monthly Income.
Any confirmed and in-service Defense Officers (Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Air Force and Bangladesh Navy) who have the meansand capacity to repay bank investment.