This is a secure and flexible monthly saving deposit scheme with the added advantage of insurance. In a market where all other banks offer DPS, TBL ensures that it provides more to the client. The maturity value of the monthly deposit will be received by the nominee in case of sudden death of the depositor, regardless of the number of installments paid or the amount deposited.
Depositor can choose any denomination (mentioned in the table below) of deposit per month at the time of opening the scheme which cannot be changed later on.
|Installment||5 year (MV)||Premium Per year||7 yr (MV)||Premium per year||10 yr (MV)||Premium per year|
Interest Rate is 8.00%
MV= Maturity Value; Payment can be made in multiple of BDT. 500 only
- To open this account, the applicant must have a Current/Saving Account with Trust Bank for auto debit facility
- If the depositor expires anytime during the DPS period- even after depositing a single installment, TBL will pay back the full maturity value, subject to fulfillment of insurance requirements
- If three consecutive installments are not paid, the scheme will be closed automatically
- Unlike most insurance policies, the scheme will ensure repayment in case of death of depositor due to any cause including pre-existing conditions/disability, suicide, AIDS, Assault or murder, war, warlike situation, only excluding suicide in first two years or death related to AIDS/HIV.
- OD/Loan facility up to 90% of the deposited amount after minimum 12 months, but minimum amount must not be less than Tk. 50,000/-
- Nominee is mandatory
- A/C can be opened in the name of an individual only
- Any Bangladeshi citizen aged between 18-50 years with valid identification documents
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate / Passport / Voter I.D. Card / National I.D. Card / Driving License. Original for verification
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer. Certified document(s) for source of income.
- The account requires to be introduced by an existing and satisfactory account holder of Trust Bank Limited.
- Nominee form and photograph of nominee(s) (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- KYC Form.