Trust Unfixed Deposits account is a Savings A/C where you will be able to manage your fund with the flexibility to deposit & withdraw your money at your will at any time in any amount. The account holder will get higher interest rate on their deposits. This flexible deposit scheme will relief you from the hassle of depositing of fixed monthly installment. Often with your conventional deposit schemes, even if you fail to deposit the fixed monthly installment, you are compelled to continue the DPS. However, this scheme has the option of depositing any amount, any time at any TBL branch at your convenience.
- It must be a new account, no conversion will be allowed from existing account.
- Any citizen of Bangladesh can open this account. This account can be opened in the name of an individual or jointly.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate / Passport / Voter I.D. Card / National I.D. Card / Driving License. Original for verification
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer. Certified document(s) for source of income.
- The account requires to be introduced by an existing and satisfactory account holder of Trust Bank Limited.
- Nominee form and photograph of nominee(s) (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- KYC Form.