By downloading the Trust-Money Apps on your mobile device, you consent to this Policy which includes your consent to disclose and use information about you in the manner detailed in this Policy.
- Required by law such as to comply with AML/CFT, or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to Merchants as part of legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request.
- If Trust Money becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement
- To any other Merchant with your prior consent to do so.
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities
- Comply with legal process, such as a search warrant, status quo, or court order; or protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, Trust Money may not be able to provide the corresponding services.
Trust Money has drawn up stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information provided by you under control. At any point of time, when you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting the information against unauthorized access. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt the transmission of data on our Website/Portal.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to Personal Information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on Trust Money Apps. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.