BARAKAT DOCTOR’S SCHEME” [BDS] is Shariah compliant investment product designed to provide financial facility to the medical practitioners in setting up Doctor’s Chamber and clinic or hospital by purchasing different medical equipments.
This product is designed on the Hire Purchase under Shirkatul Melk (HPSM) concept of Islamic Shariah.
- Customer Segment: General Practitioner, with MBBS or Equivalent degree. Specialist Doctors having FCPS or any Post-graduate degree and specialization in a particular area of treatment. Dentist with BDS or equivalent degree.
- Purpose: For purchasing of medical equipments/items/accessories to setup a chamber/clinic/hospital etc.
- Age Limit : Minimum 25 years and Maximum 65 years
- Minimum Income of the Applicant: (i) Tk. 25000 for General Practioner (ii) Tk.40000 for specialized doctor.
- Minimum Investment Size: Tk. 100000.00
- Maximum Investment Size: (i) Tk. 7.00 lac for General Practioner (ii) Tk.15.00 lac for specialized
- Equity Participation: Minimum 40% of the investment.
- Tenor: Minimum 12 months & Maximum 48 months