Everyday banking made easy and interest calculated on a daily basis - a Trust Bank savings account gives you the flexibility to manage your funds as you desire. Choose from a range of savings accounts that allow you to withdraw your funds at any time for easy, convenient banking
- Personalized MICR Cheque Book
- Nominal service charge
- Any branch banking facility
- Rate of Interest : 4.00% p.a
- Bank accepts and supports Standing Instructions.
- Option is available to collect e-Statement
- Dedicated phone service team available to answer your Trust Savings Deposit Account queries
- Access to your funds via TBL ATMs/any Visa ATMs
- VISA Debit Card facility
- Free Internet Banking facility
- SMS Alert services on all transactions in your account
- Free Online Banking services at all Trust Bank branches
- Resident Bangladeshi National
- Age: 18 years or above
- Joint account can be opened
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of his / her / their guardian
- Completely Filled out and signed application form (Click Here to download)
- If Employed:
- Photocopy of company ID with clear photo and signature
- Photocopy of one (1) valid government-issued photo ID with three (3) specimen signatures
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- If Self-Employed:
- National IDs
- Latest two (2) years Audited Financial Statements
- Latest six (6) months bank statements
- List of 3 suppliers and 3 customers with contact details
- Tax Certificate
- Proof of communication address: Photocopy of an Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Wasa Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Initial deposit money (Cash) SB-TK 2000/- and CD Tk 5,000/-.
- One passport size photograph of Nominee duly attested by the A/C Holder (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- Transaction Profile.
- KYC Form
- Incidental Charge: No Charge
- Service Charge : No Charge
- Account Maintenance Fee:
- No Charge for Balance less than or equal to Tk. 10000
- Tk. 100 Half Yearly for Balance less than or equal to Tk. 25000
- Tk. 200 Half yearly for Balance greater than Tk. 25000 & less than or equal to Tk 200000
- Tk. 250 Half yearly if avg balance is more then tk 2 lac or less than or equal to tk 10 lac
- Tk. 300 half yearly if average balance is more then tk 10 lac
- Standing instruction: Tk. 200.00 per instance excluding DPS & Loan Installment Payment. No charge for Defence Personnel and TBL employees
- Account Closing Charge : Tk. 200 Per Account
- Solvency Certificate: Tk. 500.00 per instance. No charge for Defence Personnel and TBL employees
- Issue of Cheque Book (MICR): Tk. 5 Per Leaf
- Account Statement:
- No Charge (Half Yearly & Yearly) for One Time
- Subsequestly, Per Page Tk. 25 & Minimum Tk. 100
- Online Transactions - free of service charge.
- Activation Charge for Dormant A/C: Tk. 500 Per Account
Who can open an Savings account?
Anyone can open an account as long you fulfill the starting and maintaining balance! You can even use it as your payroll account.
What is an ATM Debit Card?
You may use for ATM withdrawals, point of sale and online purchases locally.
What are the benefits of the ATM Debit Card?
The ATM Debit Card entitles you to the benefits:
- Discount from partner merchants (www.tblbd.com/promos/)
- Free renewal of the card upon expiry
- Free withdrawal from ANY TBL Bank ATM
How do I avail discounts from partner merchants?
Use your ATM Debit Card to transact with the partner merchant. Terms and conditions apply.
How long will it take to receive and activate ATM Debit Card?
The ATM Debit Card is instantly issued upon account opening. Activation, however, takes 24 hours You may only use your card the day after account opening.
Note that the Debit Card must be activated first through a TBL Bank ATM Machine before you can use another bank's ATM.
Can I use my Everyday ATM Debit VISA Card in other banks' ATMs?
Yes, you can use your card in all ATMs nationwide. Outside the Bangladesh, you can use any ATM that accepts Visa Card. Please note however that certain withdrawal fees and charges apply.
What do I do if my ATM Debit Visa Card gets lost or stolen?
Immediately inform us of the lost or stolen privilege card by calling the Customer Service Hotline at 09604016201. You may also go to any branch to have your card replaced. A card replacement fee of TK 500 will be charged.
When does my ATM Debit Visa Card expire? How can I renew it?
Your card will expire 3 years after getting it. Upon expiry, present your card to any TBL branch for free renewal.