TBL Offers “Apon Nibash”, a House Finance Loan (HBL) facility for all with attractive and competitive features to purchase, construct or renovate your dream home.
- Purchasing residential property
- Construction of new residential house(s)
- Taking over of House Building Loans from other Banks/Non Banking Finance Institutions
- Extension, Renovation/ Modification, Finishing Work of residential property
Loan Limit: Maximum BDT 2 crore.
Tenure: 1 year – 25 Years
Interest Rate: 12.00% (Take Over-11.50%)
Minimum Down Payment:
30% (House/ apartment Purchase)
30% (Construction of New House)
Salaried Personnel, Self employed Professional, Business Person, Landlord/ Landlady
Min. 25 Years at the time of Loan Application
Max. 65 years or Up to retirement age (whichever is Lower) at the end of Loan Tenure.
Age of the property:
Max. 20 years old at the time of underwriting. Age of the property should not more than 40 years at the end of the loan tenure.
- Letter of Introduction (Original Copy) as per TBL Format (for Salaried Personnel)
- Certificates of Professional Expertise/ Qualification (such as MBBS & BMDC Certificate for Doctors) from concerned institution/ authority for Self Employed Professionals
- Trade License, MOA, Certified Copy of Form XII (Particulars of Directors) from RJSC , Certified Copy of Schedule X (List of Share Holders) of the Public / Private Limited Company for Business Person
- Ownership of the rented Property in the name of the Owner of the rented property for Landlord / Landlady
- Up to date (not more than 30 days old) Bank Statement
- Copy of National ID Card/ Valid Passport
- Latest TIN Certificate or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement Slip Colored Photo (2 Copy)
- Colored Photograph (Passport Size)
- Registered mortgaged of the concerned property
- Registered IGPA to sell/ foreclosure of the mortgage property without intervention of
- the court; One undated Cheque for the full Loan Amount & Post dated cheques
- covering each installment for the number of Total Installments
- 11. Charge Documents (as per Bank’s policy)
- Others documents as necessary / applicable