Skip to main content
- Purpose: To purchase residential plots for house building by the defense officers from “Jolshiri Abashon”, a sister concern of “Army Housing Scheme”.
- Tenor of the investment: Maximum up to 15 years including grace / moratorium period from the date of first disbursement.
- Maximum Investment Amount: Maximum limit: BDT 15.00 lac.
- Maximum grace/moratorium period: Maximum 12 months
- In service defense personnel of Bangladesh Army, Navy & Air Force who have completed at least 10 (ten) years but less than 18 (Eighteen) years of service will be eligible for being an investment applicant. However, investment taken under the scheme must not be utilized for any other purpose.
- For availing investment under the scheme, the borrower will be required to complete registration
- process with Army Housing Scheme (AHS). The registration process will be dealt in by the Bi-partite agreement.
- Investment taken by an individual under this scheme will be considered inner limit of “Loan against commutation benefits” (Conventional) and in such case, he/she will be entitled to the differential amount only. Differential amount is the amount difference between “Loan against commutation benefits” (Conventional) and investment availed (not outstanding) under “Army Officers Housing Investment scheme”.
- Officers, whose service length is 18 years or more but who have not availed “Loan against commutation benefits” or “Loan against registered mortgage of property” may be sanctioned investment under this scheme if they so desire. However, if they want to avail loan against commutation benefits/investment against registered mortgage of property after availing investment under this scheme, they will be entitled to the differential amount only. Differential amount is the amount difference between “investment against commutation benefits”/ “ HBL against registered mortgage” and investment availed (not outstanding) under “Army Officers Housing Investment scheme”.
- The investment will not be applicable for the retired officers.